TranscriptsRequest your transcript using the information below.
How to view your unofficial transcript
Students are able to access their unofficial transcripts to see what courses they have completed and their grades.
- Log into Sonis using your email address and PIN.
- For first time users, your PIN is your 6 digit birthday in the following form: mmddyy.
- You will be prompted to change your PIN after login.
Note: This is available only to those students who have attended since the 2009-2010 school year.
How do I request an official transcript?
- Transcript requests must be made in writing. Print the request form found from the following link and mail or fax the completed form to us (see information below).
- There is no charge for the first transcript. Each subsequent transcript will be $5.00. We require the $5.00 fee to be paid at the time of the request. The transcript will not be released until payment is received.
- Transcripts will not be released for any student with an unpaid balance at Hobe Sound Bible College. Your account balance must be paid in full to be eligible to receive copies of your academic transcript.
Send requests to:
Hobe Sound Bible College
PO Box 1065
Hobe Sound, FL 33475